Independence Day which is observed on 15 August every year is a national holiday in India that commemorates the independence of our nation India from the British Empire on 15 August 1947. This day is the best national holiday for Indians and the day of pride for all. To mark the importance of this day, people express their love by sending Independence Day India Wishes, Status, Quotes to everyone.
Celebrate the free spirit of India.
May this Independence Day Fills your life happiness and prosperity.
Happy Independence Day.
We honour our Independence Day
with a parade and fireworks,
For all the world we say
“Proud to be Indian!”
This day happens to be the best day for every Indian as our nation got independent post starting the independence movement which largely regarded as the nonviolent resistance. Also, the civil disobedience led by the INC contributed majority for the freedom of our nation.
Get everything you must check out on this Independence here, Happy Independence Day Status 2017 , Happy Independence Day Dp, Independence day WhatsApp status,Independence day SMS ,Independence day movies, Independence day Greetings, Independence day Messages and also Get all India independence day quotes, Shayari, SMS & Happy Independence Day Images for WhatAapp & Facebook
Independence day wishes, Independence day greetings, Independence day Quotes and SMS
Therefore, with these many reasons to celebrate, the way of expressing patriotism should be different and that’s why we are have come up with this article where all the latest Independence Day Wishes, Status, Quotes are given.
The holiday is commemorated everywhere in India with flag-hoisting celebrations, parades, and artistic events. Indians honour the day by presenting the national flag on their dresses, accessories, and houses; by hearing to patriotic songs, seeing patriotic movies, and sharing Wishes, Status, Quotes of Independence Day with family and friends. Books and films emphasise the sovereignty and separation in their tale.
Independence day Wishes, Messages and Quotes 2017
Here we have some amazing Happy Independence day wishes and quotes that you use to wish your friends and relatives.
- It is the day to salute to all those who became the reason of this land. Happy Independence day.
- 15 August is a good time to examine who we are and how we got here.
- Independence a precious gift from God. May we always remain independent. Wishing you a safe and Happy Independence Day!
- Feel the pride of being the part of such a glorious nation. Here’s sending my warm patriotic wishes to make this day truly memorable.
- By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall. Independence day is a good time to think who we are and how we got here. God bless our country!
- Halki si dhoop barsat k baad, thori si Khushi har baat k baad, IsiTarahh mubarak ho aap ko, Jashan-e-azadi 1 din k baad….Wish u a very happy independence day
- Watan Hamara aise na chod paye koi…Rishta Hamara aise na Tod paaye koi…Dil hamare ek hai ek hai hamari jaan…Hindustan hamara hai hum hai iski shaan…
- Aaj main aap se apne dil ki bat kahna chahti hunhan wohi 3 words jo aap sunna chahenhan wo hi 3 alfaz jo aap k dil ko chulen….***HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY***
- At a time when censorship is the weapon of many and curbing down on freedom of speech is the mantra of autocrats, let us reiterate on this Independence Day that freedom is our first right and we shall preserve it.[/quote_box_center]
Now to help you on how to send Independence Day India Wishes, Status, Quotes, read out the following points clearly-
- You should be more patriotic with the texts or messages that you are sending and must have a feeling in them.
- You mustn’t be sarcastic with your messages as it just does not justify and satisfies with the nation’s integrity.
- You can share such quotes or posts on social platforms such as facebook, twitter along with some images or even gif’s.
Independence Day Wishes, Status, Quotes?
- The very important told to you earlier is that you mustn’t be funny in such messages as they directly connect one’s emotions with the nations. Also, it is not the right thing to do.
- Never use offensive words for anyone in any of your Facebook posts as the day is to remember our freedom fighters and to criticize anyone.
- If you feel bad about anything, express yourself in the right manner but don’t be aggressive.
Hope now you have all the latest Independence day Wishes in hindi, Independence day quotes in english, messages and SMS on this 70th independence of India. Wish you a very Happy Independence Day 2017 and best of luck for future.
Most Searched Terms of this Independence day:
- Independence Day Wishes in Hindi
- Independence Day India SMS
- Independence Day Quotes and SMS
- Independence Day Whatsapp Status
- Independence Day Greetings